Monday 27 December 2010

Meet Trellissimo!

Anyone who has happened upon A Trellis Fencing, or any staunch follower who is hoping for some action from me, Caddoc, needs to make the acquaintance of this gentleman, Trellissimo, who is currently employed as a PR Guru and general Overseer Of The Peace Pact between my wife and I HERE. Today we have combined our previous blogs, A Living Hell and A Trellis Fencing, but Blogger cannot combine our erstwhile followers. We are Billy No Mates!

Why not come and say 'Hello!', and perhaps treat yourself to a catch up of the pre-Christmas cavorting of Ada and Caddoc, in their efforts to regain harmony in their lives. There are bound to be laughs along the way... we are both funny people! And how!

Now, while I'm here, I shall wish you a Happy New Year from me and mine to you and yours. And probably Trellissimo would too, if he knew what I was about...He likes restoring the peace...

3 comments:

  1. I've been amused I must admit
    By the two of you having fits
    When really by all I that I can see
    You two are happy since love suits you to a T....
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathew-

    Thank you for your New Year rhyme!
    You must have read between the lines -
    you see how Cad, and lovely Ada,
    have ended up a match that's made a
    union blessed by Heav'n above,
    for 'neath the sparring is much love!

    May 2011 be a great year for one and all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! How are you?

    I invite you to become a participant at Thursday Poets Rally Week 36… you have until next Wednesday to make a minimum 18 comments among participants.


    Enter your entry here if you are ready

    Hope to see you in, Happy Sunday, best wishes for the year of 2011.
    Bless you…

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete