Thursday 25 November 2010

No More Mr Nice Guy

Never mind about tomorrow lunch time!!! Enough is enough, my little Stingray. Haddock has no wish to turn into a frozen fish finger overnight, and the barometer is falling. Snow is on the way. I need a helping  of your hot soup NOW, if my extremities are to remain intact, for the left over pizza I had for lunch did nothing to improve either my temper, or my temperature. I shall be knocking and entering by the back door in approximately  five minutes, so get that soup on the hob pretty damn quick...

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh CADDOC! You sweep your Little Welsh Muffin off her feet. I hasten to obey. Everything indoors will soon be piping hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will need to be - at present I have a decidely blue tinge to my skin, and it's not all caused by five o'clock shadow... I'm looking forward to things aother than soup being hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story hotted up considerably at this point - Ada went into a bit of a flat spin HERE and so the story goes on...

    ReplyDelete