Saturday 12 August 2023

Tip Off

 I have been alerted by my pal Trellissimo, that Ada has been doing another rant to squash me further into her hen-pecked-hubby mode.

 Does she not realise, she's only rumbling away in the background like a latent volcano, and I learned years ago to ignore her at such times? My Best Beloved she is and always will be...  I pander to her every whim, although I know I cannot win. 

"Let her harsh words flow" say I. " I'll lift my gaze up to the sky and ponder, as the clouds pass by, is this a case of 'do or die'? Will a murderous intent fill her mind and cause a rent within our partner ship for life?"  

What would you do with such a wife? Answers on a postcard please, to Mr C Trellis, No.1 The Shed, Blogland.

2 comments:

  1. Caddoc, I'm reassured that nobody sent you a reply postcard with intent to insult me - or perhaps no one dared?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have a point there, my Beloved ...

    ReplyDelete