Thursday 18 August 2011

Late Versus Early

Here are 55 words for Thursday, which makes them early for Mr Knowitall's "Friday Flash", but very late for Alicia's Maffick Monday  "Hair Colour Addict" - both of which blogs I shall eventually link to this post.

(Thinks:-  Time is a misconception. There is only NOW.)



My cousin was a red head - or was it a brunette?
She had so many changes, I wouldn't like to bet
on which she started out with, it would be hard to tell,
for when she wed a skin head, she shaved hers off as well!!

She now looks like a porcupine- Oh, dear!

9 comments:

  1. This is hysterical...I totally loved it...don't have my 55 out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redheads are MY favorites.
    Thanks for this whimsical 55
    Lots of work went into this and I appreciate it
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very different shade of 55. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha....as long as she is happy right? each of those looks can be pulled off well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least her's will grow back. Some of us aren't that lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hysterical! I had pink hair once, but it didn't suit me when I got an office job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the funniest of the week! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me laugh! I didn't expect the end but nice that she decided to give up her hair colour addiction for her hubby. :) Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete